Don't take chances and schedule your annual service today!
Let us find the problems before they find you. Dirt and sediment build-up in a sump pump liner can cause pump failure and if that happens you get flooded. Your sump pump is an electro-mechanical device that needs to be maintained just like your car.
Neglecting to get your pump serviced can result in water in your basement. Even with a generator, a dead pump or blocked discharge line will do you no good. Even our battery back-up pump system needs to be run tested and have the batteries checked. Our SaniDry Dehumidifiers are high performance machines and should be serviced annually to protect your investment and keep them working!
Sump Pump Maintenance Details
- Check pump operation - float switch, intake, check valve, and impeller
- Clean sump liner of silt and sediment
- Change the batteries in your WaterWatch® alarm (should be done annually)
- Check the discharge line for potential problems
- Inspect basement or crawl space for signs of problems and suggest/implement solutions
- Check the CleanSpace® liner, if applicable
- Provide any recommendations as needed
SaniDry Maintenance Details
- Check refrigeration system and cold coil operation
- Inspect blower
- Inspect and clean heat exchange core
- Verify discharge
- Change filter to new duet carbon filter
- Adjust controls as necessary
*Note: This form is not a guarantee of appointment. Upon receipt, a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment. If you are a new customer and want to make an appointment click here for a FREE estimate.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.