Repairing foundations in Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Kitchener, St Catharines, Guelph, Cambridge, Lincoln and surrounding areas
Foundation repair requires a foundation specialist who can determine the real cause of the problem and provide a permanent solution. Foundation cracks are often a sign of larger issues that can affect your home’s safety and ultimately its value. Foundation Experts, located in Hamilton Ontario, are here to help find the source of these problems and provide you with the best solution.
Identifying foundation warning signs as early as possible is to your advantage. Contacting a Foundation Expert is your best reassurance.
Foundation Warning Signs Include:
- Windows and doors that are hard to open or close
- Cracks in your concrete floors
- Sagging floors
- Sloping floors that are no longer level
- Chimneys that are leaning
- Bricks and mortar that are splitting apart
- Walls that are bowing inward
- Cracks in your plaster walls
- Cracks appearing in your foundation walls
These warning signs could mean a sinking foundation in one or more areas around your house, causing sections to twist and pull apart.
Foundation cracks in exterior walls invite:
- Water to seep into the house
- Ice to build up and split concrete and bricks
- Insects to enter
- Rotting which invites wood eating insects
- Mold to grow inside walls
- Small rodents to squeeze into the house